Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pro Tools Expert Podcast Episode 88

Russ, Mike & James are back for another packed show of talking point, tips, tricks and questions answered.
  • Waverider v3 from Quiet Arts
  • Sonnox Codec Toolkit
Talking Points
      Community Feedback 
      • Alan Hardiman - Not on my own part of a community
      • Fredy Gómez - Spanish Sub Titles on the videos please
      • Concerns about our podcast discussions and our humour
          • Can I run Pro Tools 11 on my desktop and my laptop with one license
          • Whats the best way to prep my mixes for mastering
          • How can I record the sounds of my keyboard rather than just MIDI
          • How do I mix to R128 loudness standard?
          • Problems with an incomplete activation of Pro Tools license Avid Activation Page
          • Phasing effect problem when tracking drums with Xpand
          • Problems with links for Pro tools 11.0.2 and educational licenses
          • How do I export MIDI from Strike to Logic? DUC Archive
          • Advice on managing playlists in Pro Tools
          • Problems with Avid Video Engine in Pro Tools 11