Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pro Tools Expert Podcast episode 108

Russ, Mike, Neil & James bring you a huge extra long show of talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.

Competitions

    Deals page

    Talking Points  

      Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solution 

      • John Mackniskas - Sonnox Community Award winner - Thank you
      • Owen Swanson-Low - tip to listen to our podcasts at faster than real time.
      • Tony Molica - Two nations divided by a common language.

      Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea 

      • How can I get a Roland HD3 v-drums e-kit to work with Pro Tools with VIs?
      • Is it possible to use the same iLok on two PCs?
      • Why does Strike 2 crash Pro Tools 10 when I move the instrument channel fader on my Axiom 49?
      • How can I best provide a video producer a 48k mix from my 44.1/24 session? 
      • How can I migrate all my info, files etc from my old iMac onto a new system?