Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pro Tools Expert Podcast episode 110

Russ, Mike, Neil & James bring you another bumper show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.

Competitions

    Deals page

    Talking Points  

      Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions 

      • Dave Wraight - Where has the Pro tools Expert iPhone app gone?
      • Big Breezie - Can you do a video to show how to create the Kate Perry sound?
      • Alan Fluker - Can we do a list of computers that work with Pro Tools 11?
      • Glenn Skinner - I am upgrading to PT11, what do you think about the Waves upgrade plans?

      Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea 

      • How does Kenny Gioia do his Zoom trick on his videos?
      • Can I use Pro Tools without plugging in my Mbox Pro 3?
      • Can I route the standalone Maschine to my HD Native and Omni interface?
      •  Where are plug-ins favourites stored so I can back them up?
      • When syncing Logic & Pro Tools, can I hit Stop in Logic?
      • Problems with Windows XP, Pro Tools 7.1 & a TPkd driver.
      • How can I sync my Boss DR-880 and Pro Tools 10?