Russ, Mike & James bring you another bumper show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Competitions
Deals page
- ADL Penteo 4 Pro Surround Upmixing Plug-in £399 - 33% Discount
- Omar Hakim Drums From Loop Loft With Exclusive Pro Tools Sessions £32 - 33% Discount
- PlugIn Alliance Maag EQ4 Plug-in $149 - 35% Discount
- Sound Radix Auto-Align Plug-in £59 - 33% Discount
- Sound In Sync Now Offers Applications For Rental - 30% Discount
Talking Points
- Pro Tools Cloud Collaboration - 2 videos
- Moving An Entire Pro Tools Session To Another DAW
- Show And Tell Review Of Waves Vitamin Plug-in
- Rednet
- 10 Free Pro Tools Plug-ins For Bass Distortion
- Audient ASP880 8 Channel Microphone Preamplifier and ADC - Review
- One Thing You Should Hear Before You Die
- Ableton Live Expert Launches
- Pro Tools Expert Sonnox Community Award - Hall Of Fame So Far
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Jeffrey Lober - We sound like The Young Ones to his American ears
- Sid Naghdi Known to us as El Sidius following our example and setting up Drumbank for the drum programming and virtue drumming community.
- Grant Hall - Update to the old Mac Pro to New Mac Pro comparison story.
- Tony Molica - Confession to buying too much gear and a resolution to learn to use what he has first.
- Steve Nolte Thank you for all you do.
- Kris Lawrenson - Can I download your videos?
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- Why do I get AAE Error -6101 intermittently on small and large sessions?
- Which plug-ins should I use when mixing vocals On - From Groove 3 Mixing with Free Plug-ins or Mix School 101
- How do I prove to Avid that I am eligible for the Student version of Pro Tools - PTE FAQ page
- Is it possible to feed the sends post inserts on tracks?
- Problems with Faders move between recording and mixing in Pro Tools. What’s happening?
- Can I put my Pro tools 10 license that came with Pro Tools 10 onto a 1st generation iLok?
- Why do I get AAE Error -6101 intermittently on small and large sessions?
- Which plug-ins should I use when mixing vocals Mixing with Free Plug-ins Mix School 101?
- How do I prove to Avid that I am eligible for the Student version of Pro Tools?
- Is it possible to feed the sends post inserts on tracks?
- Problems with Faders move between recording and mixing in Pro Tools. What’s happening?
- How can I get the click to be included in offline stem mixes?
- Can I put my Pro Tools 10 license that came with Pro Tools 10 onto a 1st generation iLok