Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pro Tools Expert Podcast episode 114

Russ, Mike, & Neil bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.

Competitions

    Deals page

    Talking Points   

      Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions 

      • David Topple - Thanks for all you do and your English voices
      • Scott Gillen - Thanks for the tip about mono clips onto stereo tracks.

      Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea   

      • Pro Tools Native or HD Native, which should I choose? FAQ pages
      • Advice please on how to Hackintosh a Windows computer Tony Mac web site
      • How can I use a UAD-1 and TC Powercore cards when I have a pci-e computer?
      • Is it possible to capture video and audio in Pro Tools using a  Blackmagic Duo card?
      • Pro Tools Express is not recognising my Focusrite Scarlett 6i6, what I am doing wrong?
      • Advice please on publishing a diary so clients can see availability for studio sessions.